We, Shree Mahalaxmi Psyllium Pvt. Ltd., are a professionally managed concern who have embossed marks of excellence in our domain. Established in the year 2010, we have, by dint of our outstanding quality of products, surpassed all our competitors to become one of the most reputed manufacturers and exporters of Psyllium Seeds, Psyllium Husk, Psyllium Husk Powder and Psyllium Industrial Kha-kha Powder in the Indian subcontinent. Processed from the purest grades of Plantago ovata seeds as per WHO, GMP and HACCP guidelines, our range of husk powders is globally acclaimed and used extensively in dietary supplements, energy drinks, and other pharmaceutical products.
Being an ISO 22000 certified organization and a member of prestigious bodies like Shellac and Forest Export Promotion, we strive to maintain the consistency of the quality of our products in every batch that comes out of our company. In line with this, we have invested in a sophisticated infrastructure which is supervised by our team of qualified experts consisting of biotechnologists, biochemists, and quality analysists. They work round the clock to offer our valued clients with completely safe products that confirming to highest possible standards of quality.
Our Mission Statement
- ''3 to 12 grams of soluble fiber from psyllium seed husk when included as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease''.
- Known commonly as Sat-Isabgol in India and Psyllium Husks or Ispaghula in the International Market, this soluble fiber is derived from seeds of the plant Plantago ovata. The upper layer, called Psyllium Husk, is removed and cleaned by winnowing.
- When consumed, it is not absorbed in the small bowel but is broken down in the large bowel and become a food source for the bacteria that live in the colon, promoting bowel regularity. After psyllium is metabolized in the colon, some of it is absorbed and so adds some calories to the diet.
- Psyllium acts as a demulcent, cooling, laxative, mild purgative, natural lubricant, other parasitic motile bacteria are useful in the treatment of inflammatory affection. Medical studies also document that it is effective in lowering total cholesterol and low density lipoprotein or LDL (the bad cholesterol) levels.
We Manufacture and export a qualitative range of:
- Psyllium Seeds
- Psyllium Husk
- Psyllium Husk Powder
- Psyllium Industrial Kha-kha Powder